For over 30 years, Paone, Zaleski & Murphy has dedicated our practice to helping individuals and families throughout Colts Neck and New Jersey in their time of need. We understand that when an individual approaches us with a divorce or family law matter, the outcome of their case will likely affect the course of their life for years to come. This is why you have our word that we will keep your best interests at heart through every step of the legal process ahead. Please continue reading and contact a skilled Colts Neck, New Jersey divorce lawyer from Paone, Zaleski & Murphy today to learn more about how a Colts Neck divorce lawyer can help you.
Divorce Lawyer in Colts Neck, New Jersey
The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy can assist you through various divorce-related matters, including the following:
- Distribution of Assets: Nobody wants to imagine losing their home, car, or other major assets in a divorce. Unfortunately, this often happens in the equitable distribution process. Our firm can fight to protect your assets.
- Modification and Enforcement: Oftentimes, after a divorce agreement is reached, either life changes and one spouse requires a modification, or (in the worst cases) one spouse refuses to abide by the agreement.
- Spousal Support: Financially dependent spouses often require spousal support after getting divorced. If you believe you require spousal support/alimony until you get back on your feet again, we are here to help.
- Divorce with a Business: Business owner divorces are notoriously complex, and even if you are the sole owner of a business, your spouse may be entitled to a part of that business, which is why you need an attorney who can protect what is rightfully yours.
- High Net Worth Divorces: If you or your spouse own more than $1 million in assets, you are in a high net worth divorce. These divorces are complex and often require the intervention of outside parties, such as forensic accountants. Our firm can work to preserve your wealth.
Paone, Zaleski & Murphy also handle various family law issues, including the following:
- Child Support: If you were awarded child custody as the financially dependent spouse, you may require child support payments to ensure that your divorce does not impact your child’s quality of life.
- Child Visitation: Being denied child custody is extremely stressful and leaves many caring parents distraught. Fortunately, with the assistance of an attorney, you may receive visitation rights until you are better able to raise your child.
- Child Custody: Child custody is one of the most frequently-contested family law issues, and for obvious reasons. If you are a divorcing parent, you must retain experienced legal counsel immediately.
- Relocation: Relocation with a child is often a complex issue, and if your former spouse does not give you permission to move away, you will have to hire an attorney who can prove to NJ courts that the relocation is both practical and in your child’s best interests.
- Domestic Violence: Committing an act of domestic violence is the ultimate act of betrayal, and our firm is here to help you obtain a permanent restraining order against the violent individual so you and your family can stay out of harm’s way.
- Modification and Enforcement: As long as we can prove that your life or your child’s life has changed significantly and for the foreseeable future, you should receive a modification to your child custody, support, or other family law agreement.
Contact a Divorce Lawyer Today
The bottom line is that if you need a firm that can effectively handle any matters relating to divorce or family law, Paone Zaleski & Murphy is here. Contact Paone, Zaleski & Murphy today for a compassionate Colts Neck divorce lawyer who will fight for your family, every step of the way.