Monmouth County Divorce Attorney
Divorce Attorneys in Monmouth County
When clients from Monmouth County, New Jersey need the guidance of experienced divorce and family law attorneys, they can rely on Paone Zaleski & Murphy. The attorneys at Paone Zaleski & Murphy have proudly served clients from Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Red Bank, Woodbridge, and throughout the state of New Jersey for over 30 years. If you require strong legal representation for a divorce or family law matter in New Jersey, contact our firm to schedule a consultation.
Our Legal Services
Paone Zaleski & Murphy proudly serves clients in Monmouth County and across New Jersey when they are faced with matters related to divorce and family law. Our offices are conveniently located in Red Bank and Woodbridge, New Jersey. We understand that in many situations, divorce and family law matters can be difficult for the entire family. Our legal team is committed to providing you with the compassionate guidance and zealous representation you need and deserve during this difficult time.
Our divorce services include:
- Divorce: There are few things more difficult than going through the divorce process. Our firm is here to make that process go as smoothly as possible and to achieve the best possible outcome on your behalf.
- Distribution of Assets: Nobody wants to lose their home, car, or other valuable assets in a divorce. However, the equitable distribution process is complicated, which is why you need an experienced firm to fight for what is rightfully yours.
- Modification and Enforcement: After a divorce, things change. Whether you need the initial terms of your divorce modified or your former spouse refuses to abide by the initially agreed-upon terms of your divorce, we are here to help.
- Spousal Support: Financially dependent spouses often require support after a divorce. If you require financial assistance to maintain your standard of living, you can count on The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy.
- Prenuptial Agreements: In today’s day and age, prenuptial agreements no longer carry the stigma they once did. These agreements are extremely valuable tools to protect your hard-earned assets, and our firm is happy to help you draft an agreement that works for both you and your future spouse.
- Divorce with a Business: Oftentimes, business owners do not think that their business will be at stake when they get divorced, however, this is untrue. If you own a business, you need an experienced Monmouth County divorce attorney to represent your best interests.
- High Net Worth Divorces: Couples with high-value assets need legal representation that can fight for those assets, should they ever get divorced. Our Monmouth County divorce attorneys understand what is at stake, and we are here to help.
Our family law services include:
- Child Support: Do not risk the future of your child. Our family law attorneys know how critical child support can be when parents divorce, and we are here to help you and your children retain the lives you’ve always known.
- Child Visitation: Parents who’ve been denied child custody generally still have a right to visitation. The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy are here to preserve that right.
- Child Custody: There is nothing more important to a parent than being able to teach and raise their child. We know how sacred this bond is, and we will do everything in our power to ensure you can continue to play a role in your child’s life, even in the face of divorce.
- Relocation: Whether you wish to move away with your child or you are looking to prevent a relocation that would hinder your ability to play a role in your child’s life, our firm is here.
- Domestic Violence: Domestic abuse is the ultimate form of betrayal, and if you are the victim of domestic violence, you must seek help. Our firm, along with your local police department, is here to defend and protect you.
- Modification and Enforcement: If your life has changed since your divorce, you may require a modification that can better reflect that change. Our Monmouth County divorce attorneys are ready to help you.
Contact a Monmouth County Divorce Attorney
Paone Zaleski & Murphy is honored to assist clients in Monmouth County with any of the divorce and family law matters they may be facing. If you require a dedicated team of attorneys to guide you through a divorce or family law matter, contact Paone Zaleski & Murphy today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.