There are few things more complicated than divorce and family law matters, which is why you need an experienced team of family law attorneys on your side, regardless of the issues you are faced with. Paone, Zaleski & Murphy is dedicated to all those facing pressing legal issues in Fair Haven and throughout New Jersey, and we have been for over 30 years. Contact Paone, Zaleski & Murphy to schedule a consultation with an experienced Fair Haven divorce lawyer today.
Divorce Lawyer in Fair Haven, New Jersey
The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy handle a wide array of divorce services for clients in Fair Haven and New Jersey, including the following:
- Distribution of Assets: We are here to help shield your assets that would otherwise be subjected to the equitable distribution process.
- Modification and Enforcement: If you wish to modify your initial divorce agreement in the months or years following your divorce, our firm can seek a modification.
- Spousal Support: If you require alimony payments to help retain your standard of living until you can obtain employment or otherwise become financially independent once again, we are here to help.
- Divorce with a Business: If you are a business owner, your business is most likely your pride and joy, and we are here to help you protect it from a divorce.
- High Net Worth Divorces: Those with more than $1 million worth of assets are in high net worth divorces. You have a lot to lose, which is why you should speak with our firm today.
Our family law services include:
- Child Support: Obtaining child support helps financially dependent parents continue to retain their child’s standard of living after a divorce.
- Child Visitation: If you were denied physical and/or legal custody of your child, you may still receive visitation rights with the help of an attorney.
- Child Custody: Child custody is often the number one priority for divorcing parents, and if you are seeking custody of your child, the time to act is now. We can help build your case to help ensure the courts agree that it would be in your child’s best interests for you to retain physical/legal custody.
- Relocation: Whether you are looking to relocate with your child or prevent a relocation after a divorce, Paone, Zaleski & Murphy is here.
- Domestic Violence: No one should have to feel unsafe in their own home, though many people are victims of domestic violence throughout New Jersey. We are here to put a stop to this.
- Modification and Enforcement: If you would like to change child custody terms or the terms of any other family law matter after your divorce, we can help you obtain a modification.
Contact a Divorce Lawyer Today
Paone, Zaleski & Murphy has dedicated their services to clients facing family law and divorce law matters in Fair Haven and throughout New Jersey for over 30 years, and our firm is here to do the same for you. Contact Paone Zaleski & Murphy today so you can discuss your situation with an experienced Fair Haven divorce lawyer and determine the best route forward.