Here at Paone, Zaleski & Murphy, we believe that our clients are far more than clients–they are people, and they are counting on us in their time of need. Family law is incredibly personal, which is why those facing divorce or family law matters need an experienced, compassionate team of attorneys that is capable of representing their best interests at every turn. We have helped individuals in Holmdel and throughout New Jersey navigate various family and divorce law matters for over 30 years. Please continue reading and contact Paone, Zaleski & Murphy today to speak with an experienced Holmdel divorce lawyer right away.
Divorce Lawyer in Holmdel, New Jersey
The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy can assist you through various divorce-related matters, including the following:
- Distribution of Assets: As you know, in any divorce, various assets are at stake, which is why you need an attorney who can fight for what is rightfully yours.
- Modification and Enforcement: If you believe your initial divorce agreement should be modified, or your former spouse is not following the terms of your initial divorce agreement, our firm is here to help.
- Spousal Support: If you are a financially dependent spouse, you may require spousal support until you can become financially independent.
- Divorce with a Business: Business owner divorces are notoriously complex, and even if you are the sole owner of a business, your spouse may be entitled to a part of that business, which is why you need an attorney who can protect what is rightfully yours.
- High Net Worth Divorces: Spouses who own more than $1 million in assets are in high net worth divorces. Do not let those assets go unprotected. Our firm is here to help.
Our firm also handle various family law issues, including the following:
- Child Support: If you were awarded child custody as the financially dependent spouse, you most likely require child support payments to help you and your child retain your standard of living.
- Child Custody: No parent wants to imagine losing custody of their child, which is why we are here to protect your right to care for, and raise, your child for years to come.
- Child Visitation: If you were denied child custody, you may still be entitled to child visitation, either in supervised or unsupervised meetings. Though these circumstances are far from ideal, they are far better than not seeing your child at all, for the time being. As circumstances change, you may obtain custody of your child in the future.
- Relocation: Relocation with a child is often a complex issue, and if your former spouse does not give you permission to do so, you will have to hire an attorney who can prove to the courts that relocation is in your child’s best interests.
- Domestic Violence: If you are a victim of domestic violence, you must speak with the local police and retain the services of a compassionate family law attorney as soon as possible so we can work to swiftly obtain a final restraining order against the violent individual.
- Modification and Enforcement: As long as we can prove that your life or your child’s life has changed significantly and for the foreseeable future, we should be granted a modification to your family law agreement, whether it involves child custody, child support, visitation rights, or any other family law matter.
Contact Us Today
Paone Zaleski & Murphy proudly assist clients in Holmdel and throughout New Jersey, and we have done so for over 30 years. If you have a pressing legal matter, do not wait. We are ready to help you today. All you have to do is pick up the phone and contact Paone, Zaleski & Murphy.