Little Silver Divorce Lawyer
Divorce Attorneys in Little Silver, New Jersey
For over 30 years, The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy has prided itself on helping those in Little Silver and throughout New Jersey who face critical divorce and family law issues. We know that these cases are unlike any other legal matters, as they are incredibly personal. Contact Paone, Zaleski & Murphy today to learn more about how a Little Silver divorce lawyer at our firm can help you.
Our Legal Services
Our firm handles a wide array of divorce services for clients in Little Silver and New Jersey, including the following:
- Distribution of Assets: During the divorce process, multiple assets will come into question. Our firm can help you fight for what is rightfully yours.
- Modification and Enforcement: If you wish to modify your initial divorce agreement in the months or years following your divorce, we can seek a modification on your behalf.
- Spousal Support: If you were the dependent spouse in your marriage, you may now require spousal support to help you continue your standard of living after your marriage.
- Divorce with a Business: Just because you own a business does not mean your spouse won’t be entitled to at least a portion of it in a divorce. You need an attorney who can fight for your right to continue managing and operating your business.
- High Net Worth Divorces: Those with more than $1 million worth of assets are in high net worth divorces. With so much at stake, it is clear that you must retain the services of an experienced divorce attorney.
We also help resolve various family law issues, including the following:
- Child Support: Your child’s well-being is paramount, and we are here to protect it. Child support is a critical family law issue in many divorces, and Paone, Zaleski & Murphy is to help you obtain the child support your family needs.
- Child Custody: There is nothing more important to a parent than being able to raise and care for their child. We understand this, which is why we will fight for your right to be a part of your child’s life.
- Child Visitation: If you were denied physical and/or legal custody of your child, you may still receive visitation rights until you can prove that you are in a better place to raise your child part or full-time.
- Relocation: Whether you are looking to relocate with your child or prevent a relocation after a divorce, you will need an experienced attorney on your side.
- Domestic Violence: Domestic violence is, unfortunately, not yet a thing of the past, and if you are a victim, you know this all too well. We are here to help you attain the safety you and your family deserve.
- Modification and Enforcement: Paone, Zaleski & Murphy is here to help prove that there has been a significant and continuing change in circumstances, thereby warranting a modification to your initial family law agreement.
Contact a Little Silver Divorce Lawyer
The Law Offices of Paone Zaleski & Murphy has dedicated its services to clients facing family law and divorce law matters in Little Silver and throughout New Jersey for over 30 years, and we have the knowledge and skill needed to do the same for you. If you need guidance from an experienced Little Silver divorce lawyer, contact Paone, Zaleski & Murphy today.