Paone Zaleski & Murphy serves clients in need of quality legal assistance for matters related to divorce and family law. Our attorneys have proudly served clients from Red Bank, Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Woodbridge, and throughout the state of New Jersey for over 30 years. If you are facing a divorce or family law matter in New Jersey and require legal guidance, contact a Red Bank divorce attorney from Paone Zaleski & Murphy today to schedule a consultation.
Divorce Attorney | Here for Clients in Red Bank, NJ
Clients in Red Bank and throughout New Jersey can rely on the legal services of Paone Zaleski & Murphy when they face family law issues. With offices located in Red Bank and Woodbridge, New Jersey, we are prepared to guide your family toward a successful future. Our attorneys understand that divorce and family law matters are often difficult for the entire family. The legal team at Paone Zaleski & Murphy is dedicated to helping you protect what matters most.
Our divorce services include:
- Divorce: No couple imagines they will get divorced when they are first married. However, divorce is now something that occurs more frequently than you may imagine. We are here to help you through every step of the process ahead.
- Distribution of Assets: Equitable distribution is a complex process, and NJ courts will consider a wide variety of factors. Our Red Bank divorce attorneys are ready to fight for what is yours.
- Modification and Enforcement: If your former spouse is neglecting your initial divorce agreement, or you need to modify your divorce agreement, we can help.
- Spousal Support: The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy have helped countless individuals receive the support they need to live their lives as they always have, and we can do the same for you.
- Prenuptial Agreements: If you are not yet married and wish to shield your assets from the prospect of a future divorce, our firm can help you draft an agreement that best suits both you and your future spouse’s needs.
- Divorce with a Business: Business owners have a lot to consider when they face a divorce, however, our Red Bank divorce attorneys are here to protect your business and help ensure that operations continue as normal.
- High Net Worth Divorces: Spouses that own $1 million or more in assets have a lot at stake, and this often complicates the divorce process, as third parties, such as forensic accountants often get involved. Our firm can work to ensure you retain all assets that are rightfully yours.
Our family law services include:
- Child Support: No parent should have to worry about whether they will have the financial means to raise their child after a divorce. The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy are here to secure the child support payments you and your child need.
- Relocation: Relocating with a child is often difficult for both parents and the child. Our firm can help ensure that your child’s best interests are protected.
- Domestic Violence: Feeling unsafe in one’s own home is a traumatic experience, which is why if you are a victim of domestic violence, you must enlist the assistance of the local police department and an experienced attorney who can help you obtain a restraining order against the abusive individual.
- Modification and Enforcement: Whether you are looking to modify your child custody agreement, child support agreement, or you are looking to relocate with your child, The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy is here to help you attain the modification that best serves your family.
Contact Our Firm Today
Paone Zaleski & Murphy has been guiding clients in Red Bank through matters of divorce and family law for over 30 years. If you need guidance from an effective and experienced legal team for a divorce or family law matter, contact Paone Zaleski & Murphy today to schedule a consultation.