Rumson Divorce Lawyer
Divorce Attorneys in Rumson, New Jersey
There are few things more complicated than divorce and family law matters, which is why you need an experienced Rumson divorce lawyer on your side, regardless of your circumstances. Paone, Zaleski & Murphy has helped clients throughout the state of New Jersey for over 30 years, and our firm is ready to do the same for you. If you are facing a divorce or family law matter in New Jersey and require legal guidance, contact The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy today to schedule a consultation.
Our Legal Services
Clients in Rumson and throughout New Jersey who are facing critical family law issues can depend on the legal services of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy. Some of the various issues a Rumson divorce lawyer at our firm can handle are as follows:
Our divorce services include:
- Distribution of Assets: Oftentimes, when spouses divorce, key issues such as who will keep the house, family car, and more will come into play.
- Modification and Enforcement: In the months or years after a divorce, our lives change. This is why oftentimes, former spouses will hire attorneys to help them reach an agreement that better reflects their current situation by obtaining a modification.
- Spousal Support: Dependent spouses often require spousal support, or alimony, to help them stay financially afloat after a divorce. Our firm can help fight for the support you deserve.
- Divorce with a Business: Business owner divorce is notoriously complex, and if you own a business, you are most likely looking to do everything in your power to shield it from your divorce.
- High Net Worth Divorces: Those with more than $1 million worth of assets are in high net worth divorces. We have handled countless high net worth divorces over the years.
Our family law services include:
- Child Support: To help dependent parents continue to retain their child’s standard of living after a divorce.
- Child Visitation: If you were denied custody of your child, you may still receive visitation rights with the help of an attorney. Visitation may either be supervised or unsupervised.
- Child Custody: Often the most critical family law issue; we are here to defend your right to care for and raise your child.
- Relocation: Relocation with a child is often an issue, and if you are looking to relocate or prevent a relocation, The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy can help.
- Domestic Violence: No one should have to feel unsafe in their own home. We have handled countless domestic violence cases and we are ready to put our experience to work for the safety of you and your family.
- Modification and Enforcement: If you would like to change child custody terms or the terms of any other family law matter after your divorce, we can help you obtain a modification.
Contact a Rumson Divorce Lawyer Today
Paone, Zaleski & Murphy has guided clients in Rumson through matters of divorce and family law for over 30 years. If you need assistance from an experienced legal team through any divorce or family law matter, contact Paone, Zaleski & Murphy today.