Shrewsbury Divorce Lawyer
Divorce Attorneys in Shrewsbury, New Jersey
For over 30 years, The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy has fought for families and spouses alike in Shrewsbury and throughout New Jersey, and we have the knowledge, skill, and compassion necessary to do the same for you. Continue reading and contact Paone, Zaleski & Murphy today to learn more about how a Shrewsbury divorce lawyer can assist you through your legal matter.
Our Legal Services
Our firm provides individuals in Shrewsbury and New Jersey with several divorce services, including the following:
- Distribution of Assets: During the divorce process, multiple assets will come into question. Our firm can help you fight for what is rightfully yours.
- Modification and Enforcement: If you wish to modify your initial divorce agreement in the months or years following your divorce, our firm can seek a modification on your behalf.
- Spousal Support: If you were the financially dependent spouse in your marriage, you may now require spousal support to help you continue your standard of living after your divorce. This support can either be open durational or for a predetermined period of time.
- Divorce with a Business: Just because you own a business does not mean your spouse won’t be entitled to at least a portion of it in a divorce. Courts consider several factors when it comes to determining which spouse will have a stake in a business, which is why you need an attorney who has successfully navigated various business owner divorces in the past.
- High Net Worth Divorces: Those with more than $1 million worth of assets are in high net worth divorces. Do not risk your hard-earned assets by hiring an inexperienced attorney.
We also help resolve various family law issues, including the following:
- Child Support: No parent should have to worry about whether they can afford to raise their child after being awarded custody. We will fight for the child support you and your child need.
- Child Visitation: Even if you were initially denied custody, you may be entitled to visitation rights so you can still play a role in your child’s life.
- Child Custody: Child custody is often the most hotly-contested divorce-related issue, and it’s no secret why. We are here to fight for you and your family.
- Relocation: Whether you are looking to relocate with your child or prevent a relocation after a divorce, you will need an experienced attorney on your side.
- Domestic Violence: Domestic violence is, unfortunately, something that still occurs far more than any of us would care to say. If you are a victim of domestic violence, seek immediate assistance from the police and then contact our firm so we can help you obtain a final restraining order against the violent person.
- Modification and Enforcement: Our firm can help prove that there has been a significant and continuing change in circumstances, which should warrant a modification to your initial family law agreement to better reflect your current situation.
Contact a Shrewsbury Divorce Lawyer
The Law Offices of Paone Zaleski & Murphy has been a dedicated and trusted legal resource for all those facing family and divorce law matters in Shrewsbury and throughout New Jersey for over 30 years, and we are ready to help you, too. If you need guidance from an experienced legal team for a divorce or family law matter, contact Paone, Zaleski & Murphy today.