Ocean Township Divorce Lawyer
Divorce Attorneys in Ocean Township, New Jersey
Here at The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy, we understand that there is no facet of law more personal than matters involving divorce or family law. For over 30 years, we have fought for families in Ocean Township and throughout New Jersey, and if you are currently facing family or divorce-related issues, we are ready to guide you through every step of the legal process ahead. Please continue reading and contact Paone, Zaleski & Murphy today to discuss your legal matter with an experienced Ocean Township divorce lawyer.
Our Legal Services
Our firm helps individuals in Ocean Township and New Jersey through several divorce-related matters, including the following:
- Distribution of Assets: As you know, multiple assets are at stake in a divorce, such as your home, which is why you must hire a divorce attorney who can represent your best interests.
- Modification and Enforcement: If you wish to modify your initial divorce agreement in the months or years following your divorce, our firm can seek a modification on your behalf to better reflect your current situation in life.
- Spousal Support: Financially dependent spouses often require spousal support, or alimony, to help them continue their standard of living. We can fight for the support you need.
- Divorce with a Business: Business owner divorces are notoriously complex, and even if you are the sole owner of a business, your spouse may be entitled to a part of that business. You need an attorney who can fight for what is rightfully yours.
- High Net Worth Divorces: Those with more than $1 million worth of assets are in high net worth divorces. If you are in a high net worth divorce, give us a call today.
Paone, Zaleski & Murphy also handle various family law issues, including the following:
- Child Support: No parent should have to worry about whether they can afford to raise their child after being awarded custody, and we have what it takes to help ensure you and your child receive the support you need.
- Child Visitation: If you were denied child custody, you may still be entitled to child visitation, either in supervised or unsupervised meetings.
- Child Custody: Child custody is often the most hotly-contested divorce-related issue, and it’s no secret why. If you believe you deserve physical and/or legal custody of your child, we are ready to fight on your behalf.
- Relocation: Relocation with a child is often a complex issue, and if your former spouse does not give you permission to do so, you can turn to Panoe, Zaleski & Murphy for assistance.
- Domestic Violence: Domestic violence is, unfortunately, something that still occurs far more than any of us would care to say. If you are a victim of domestic violence, both your local police and our firm are here to help get you to safety.
- Modification and Enforcement: Our firm can help prove that there has been a significant and continuing change in circumstances, which should constitute a modification to your initial family law agreement that better reflects your current situation.
Contact an Ocean Township Divorce Lawyer
The Law Offices of Paone Zaleski & Murphy has served clients in Ocean Township and throughout New Jersey for over 30 years. Do not make the mistake of hiring an attorney who does not understand the intricacies of the law. If you need guidance from an experienced legal team for a divorce or family law matter, contact Paone, Zaleski & Murphy today.