Paone Zaleski & Murphy is honored to provide NJ clients with quality legal assistance when they are faced with matters of divorce and family law. Our firm has proudly served clients from Woodbridge, Monmouth County, Middlesex County, Red Bank, and throughout the state of New Jersey since 1986. If you are facing a divorce or family law matter in New Jersey and require experienced legal representation, contact a dedicated Woodbridge, New Jersey divorce attorney from Paone Zaleski & Murphy to schedule a consultation.
Divorce & Family Law Attorney in Woodbridge, New Jersey
When clients in Woodbridge and throughout New Jersey are faced with matters of divorce and family law, they can rely on the legal services of Paone Zaleski & Murphy. Our firm has offices located in Red Bank and Woodbridge, New Jersey. The compassionate attorneys at our firm understand that divorce and family law matters are often very difficult and emotional for the entire family. The legal team at Paone Zaleski & Murphy is here to guide you toward a favorable outcome in your divorce and family law matter.
Our divorce services include:
- Distribution of Assets: No matter who you are or your financial situation, you most likely have various assets at stake in a divorce. We can help you protect those assets.
- Modification and Enforcement: Whether you are looking to enforce your initial divorce agreement with a former spouse who refuses to cooperate or you are merely looking to modify your initial divorce agreement to better reflect your current situation, The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy can help.
- Spousal Support: No one should have to worry about whether they can financially support themselves after a divorce. Contact a Woodbridge divorce attorney who can assist you.
- Prenuptial Agreements: More future spouses draft prenuptial agreements now than ever–we can help ensure your assets are protected from a potential future divorce.
- Divorce with a Business: Whether you are a business owner looking to protect your business or the spouse of a business owner who believes you are entitled to a portion of the business in a divorce, The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy is here.
- High Net Worth Divorces: High net worth spouses have a lot on the line, and we are here to safeguard those high-value assets from divorce.
Our family law services include:
- Child Support: No parent or child should have to worry about whether they can retain their quality of life after a divorce. We understand this, and we are here to mitigate the impact of a divorce on you and your child.
- Child Visitation: Even if you were denied child custody, you still have a right to be a part of your child’s life. We can help secure visitation rights on your behalf.
- Child Custody: Often one of the most hotly-contested family law issues; you need a Woodbridge divorce attorney who can present you in the best light to help ensure you retain custody of your child.
- Relocation: Regardless of what side you are on, whether you wish to relocate with your child or you oppose your former spouse relocating with your child, The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy can assist you.
- Domestic Violence: If your spouse or partner has committed an act of domestic violence against you, we are here to protect you and your family and to help ensure the act of violence never occurs again.
- Modification and Enforcement: Whether your life or your child’s life has changed significantly, you may require a modification to your initial divorce agreement, and The Law Offices of Paone, Zaleski & Murphy can help you obtain that modification.
Contact Paone Zaleski & Murphy
Since 1986, Paone Zaleski & Murphy has served clients in Woodbridge and throughout New Jersey when they are faced with difficult matters of divorce and family law. If you require effective guidance from an experienced legal team, contact Paone Zaleski & Murphy today to schedule a consultation.